What is right-sizing?!
[ rahyt-sahyz ]
verb (used with object), right·sized, right·siz·ing.
to adjust to an appropriate size: Hiring will be necessary to rightsize our workforce.
As we progress in life, we begin to collect possessions and memories that we cannot part with. Sometimes they begin to fill up entire rooms in our home. Upsizing and downsizing sound like ugly words; why settle for them when altering life to fit your current and future needs?
Rightsizing has many factors:
- Affordability: will I have to worry about the cost?
- Availability: will I have the time to organize everything?
- Sustainability: will this unit bring balance and freedom to my home?
- Adjustability: can the unit be changed quickly to accommodate new developments?
It is Self Stor’s ABILITY to recognize these factors that sets them apart. Self Stor gives answers when the competition just asks questions!
Rightsizing is not just a buzzword at Self Stor; it is a core belief that the customer’s needs must come first. Self Stor understands the extraordinary pressure placed on individuals during a life change. Storage can help optimize your home by decluttering the environment so you may begin filling it with new experiences!
FIND STORAGE NOW
A storage unit is a solution to a lot of your needs.
Check out some of our key storage features:
- Drive-up access allows for ultimate convenience
- Climate-controlled units let you store with comfort
- 24-HR units are available
- Online account management gives you the control
- Airport lockers allows you to store your luggage for your next flight
- Packing and moving supplies allow you to tackle any move
- Individually alarmed units for enhanced security
- Extended access to storage units, including holidays
- Live chat customer service allows you to get the answers you need
- Month-to-month contracts with flexible payment options
- State-of-the-art lighting to be easy on the environment
If you do not have a storage unit, visit selfstor.ca and book yours today!
For help on what size storage unit you will need, check out our helpful size guide: https://www.selfstor.ca/storage-unit-size-guide/