Tips for Downsizing and Rightsizing:
Use these downsizing tips to get your move under control!
Rent Your Self-Storage Unit First
- By renting your unit right away, you can begin moving items out of your home right away.
- The unit will also allow you to stage your old home for sale! The spacious interior increases the perceived value of your home!
Take Your Time
- Take your time with packing, and be diligent
- Try to work at it over a longer time, do not try to get it all in one day!
- Organize what days are for what rooms and what items
- Pick which items can go into the storage unit right away.
- The more pictures you take, the better! It will allow you to organize things effectively, and not have to worry about memorizing everything.
- Take pictures of the new environment and old, this will allow you to make the space.
- Once in storage, take more pictures, you may be using these for sale or donation purposes later! But it will help you catalogue everything you have stored away.
Self Stor’s Guelph facility is easily accessible from all parts of Guelph and Kitchener, with close proximity to the University and local businesses, featuring storage unit sizes from 5×5 to 20×30. Self Stor Guelph offers a wide range of mini storage options, including heated units, as well as traditional drive-up units. This range of products allows Self Stor Guelph to be the self storage provider with the units that will fit everyone’s needs. Fantastic options for business and commercial storage!
595 Elmira Road North
Guelph, N1K 1G5, Ontario
If you’re looking for trustworthy self storage provider that offers extensive protection of your valuables, you’ve come to the right place. Here at Self Stor North York, you can leave your precious items in our secure storage lockers with confidence. Knowing that it will be safe and secured in our Toronto East Facility located in North York. Self Stor North York offers a wide range of mini storage options, including heated units, climate controlled units, as well as traditional drive-up units or standard units. Fantastic options for business and commercial storage!
150 Bermondsey Road
North York, M4A 1Y1, Ontario
If you’re moving to a new home around the Richmond Hill area, consider keeping some of your valuables at our Self Stor Richmond Hill facility as we can help lessen the stress and hassle of moving. Self Stor Richmond Hill is a self storage provider with more than a storage space for you. Along with every self storage solution we offer, you will receive security and protection for your belongings, convenience, and the guarantee of outstanding service. Self Stor Richmond Hill offers a wide range of mini storage options, including heated units, and climate controlled units coming in June 2022. Fantastic options for business and commercial storage!
25 Newkirk Road
Richmond Hill, L4C 3G4, Ontario
At Self Stor Etobicoke, you will find comprehensive services for the secure safekeeping of your possessions. Our clients’ valuables are secured with our state-of-the-art video surveillance 24/7. Self Stor Etobicoke self storage provider that is conveniently accessible from Downtown Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, and Etobicoke. Self Stor Etobicoke offers a wide range of mini storage options, including heated units, climate controlled units, secure storage lockers, as well as traditional drive-up units or standard units. Fantastic options for business and commercial storage!
55 Kelfield St
Etobicoke, M9W 5A3, Ontario
A storage unit is a solution to a lot of your needs.
Check out some of our key features:
- Drive-up access allows for ultimate convenience
- Heated units let you store with comfort
- Online account management gives you the control
- Packing and moving supplies allow you to tackle any move
- Extended access to storage units, including holidays
- Livechat customer service allows you to get the answers you need
- Month-to-month contracts with flexible payment options
- State-of-the-art lighting to be easy on the environment
If you do not have a storage unit, visit selfstor.ca and book yours today!
For help on what size storage unit you will need, check out our helpful size guide: https://www.selfstor.ca/storage-unit-size-guide/
Talk to your local Self Stor manager by dialing 1-833-523-0453, they are available to reserve units or answer any questions.