SPRING CLEANING: BATHROOM
It is time to clean one of the messiest places in the house! By following these steps and tips, you will have it beaten in a day
1. Remove expired items Getting rid of expired makeup, skincare, and hair products is a quick way to declutter. Not all products note an expiration date, but many say how many months the product will last after opening.
2. Wipe mirror
3. Clean makeup brushes To break down oil-based foundation and concealer, squeeze a few drops of baby shampoo or dish soap into your palm and rub the bristle tips into the soap, then gently work the suds through them. Rinse the bristles under warm water and place them on a paper towel to dry.
4. Clean tub and shower drain To freshen drains and help keep them free-flowing, mix 1/2 cup baking soda with 1/4 cup table salt. Pour the mixture down the drain, followed by 1 cup heated vinegar. It will foam and bubble. Let it stand for 15 minutes tops. Follow by running hot tap water for at least 15 to 30 seconds.
5. Clean showerhead
6. Clean shower curtains Place your shower curtains along with a few bath towels on the gentle cycle with your favorite detergent. Hang dry.
7. Clean toilet Use a toilet bowl cleaner, use generously and remember to apply some under the bowl’s rim. While the solution is working on the inside, clean around the outside.
If your bathroom is full of items that you do not regularly use, consider placing them in your storage space. This will save on cleaning time and give you more functional space in your bathroom!
A storage unit is a solution to a lot of your business needs.
Check out some of our key features:
- Drive-up Drive-up access allows for ultimate convenience
- Climate-controlled units let you store with comfort
- 24-HR units are available
- Online account management gives you the control
- Airport lockers allows you to store your luggage for your next flight
- Packing and moving supplies allow you to tackle any move
- Individually alarmed units for enhanced security
- Extended access to storage units, including holidays
- Live chat customer service allows you to get the answers you need
- Month-to-month contracts with flexible payment options
- State-of-the-art lighting to be easy on the environment
- Self storage provider, your needs will be met
If you do not have a storage unit, visit selfstor.ca and book yours today!
For help on what size storage unit you will need, check out our helpful size guide: https://www.selfstor.ca/storage-unit-size-guide/
Talk to your local Self Stor manager by dialing 1-833-523-0453, they are available to reserve units or answer any questions.
Self Stor’s Guelph facility is easily accessible from all parts of Guelph and Kitchener, with close proximity to the University and local businesses, featuring storage unit sizes from 5×5 to 20×30. Self Stor Guelph offers a wide range of mini storage options, including heated units, as well as traditional drive-up units. This range of products allows Self Stor Guelph to be the self storage provider with the units that will fit everyone’s needs. Fantastic options for business and commercial storage!
595 Elmira Road NorthGuelph, N1K 1G5, Ontario
If you’re looking for trustworthy self storage provider that offers extensive protection of your valuables, you’ve come to the right place. Here at Self Stor North York, you can leave your precious items in our secure storage lockers with confidence. Knowing that it will be safe and secured in our Toronto East Facility located in North York. Self Stor North York offers a wide range of mini storage options, including heated units, climate controlled units, as well as traditional drive-up units or standard units. Fantastic options for business and commercial storage!
150 Bermondsey RoadNorth York, M4A 1Y1, Ontario
If you’re moving to a new home around the Richmond Hill area, consider keeping some of your valuables at our Self Stor Richmond Hill facility as we can help lessen the stress and hassle of moving. Self Stor Richmond Hill is a self storage provider with more than a storage space for you. Along with every self storage solution we offer, you will receive security and protection for your belongings, convenience, and the guarantee of outstanding service. Self Stor Richmond Hill offers a wide range of mini storage options, including heated units, and climate controlled units coming in June 2022. Fantastic options for business and commercial storage!
25 Newkirk RoadRichmond Hill, L4C 3G4, Ontario
At Self Stor Etobicoke, you will find comprehensive services for the secure safekeeping of your possessions. Our clients’ valuables are secured with our state-of-the-art video surveillance 24/7. Self Stor Etobicoke self storage provider that is conveniently accessible from Downtown Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, and Etobicoke. Self Stor Etobicoke offers a wide range of mini storage options, including heated units, climate controlled units, secure storage lockers, as well as traditional drive-up units or standard units. Fantastic options for business and commercial storage!
55 Kelfield StEtobicoke, M9W 5A3, Ontario