Easy to do pumpkins
Pumpkins are going to be working hard this Halloween, and they need a day off. Use a bright shade of teal and leave space for the mouth, nose, and eyes. Use a towel or shower cap to add some extra flair.
You would be surprised how effective some white or black paint with lettering can be! Your local art supply store will have everything you need.
If you have lots of left-over string, this is the pumpkin for you! Glue down the string around the stem of the pumpkin. Add some eyes and teeth and you are set!
FIND STORAGE NOW
One of the easiest pumpkins out there! Wrap this bad boy in some linen, then add some googly eyes and a mouth.
Get some black paint, mark out the design using painters’ tape and work backwards. Remove the tape carefully, make sure to let it fully dry!
You will need some bright pastel colours, using a marker for the sprinkles will make your life a lot easier too!
A storage unit is a solution to a lot of your needs.
Check out some of our key features:
- Drive-up access allows for ultimate convenience
- Heated units let you store with comfort
- Online account management gives you the control
- Packing and moving supplies allow you to tackle any move
- Extended access to storage units, including holidays
- Livechat customer service allows you to get the answers you need
- Month-to-month contracts with flexible payment options
- State-of-the-art lighting to be easy on the environment
If you do not have a storage unit, visit selfstor.ca and book yours today!
For help on what size storage unit you will need, check out our helpful size guide: https://www.selfstor.ca/storage-unit-size-guide/
Talk to your local Self Stor manager by dialing 1-833-523-0453, they are available to reserve units or answer any questions.