New business guide: Part 8 – Branding and advertisement
Before you start selling your product or service, you need to build up your brand and get a following of people ready to jump when you open your literal or figurative doors for business.
- Logo: One of the first things to do is create a logo. It needs to be simple and timeless. The standard now is that the logo can properly fit as a mobile application icon. Most large companies have switched to a square style to accommodate the transition. As well as focusing on simple colours with little or no text.
- Company website. Your next step is to create a website. This part is the most time consuming. It is important to create an easy experience, that is imaginative and using colour to draw the attention of the audience. Functionality is always more important than creativity.
- Social media. The new gold standard for reaching customers. The importance of communicating directly with your audience cannot be understated. Regular content is the way to capture them. Create a calendar that you can follow. Pics, memes, articles, additional links. All are important and by having a set schedule, your audience will become habitual.
- Email/mail: Collecting data is one of the most important things to do for a new business, but it is more important to USE that data. Everyone has had an experience where they registered for a product and began to receive emails or phone calls about related products. It feels invasive, but it is effective.
Remember that something is better than nothing. Do not try to go for perfection if it means you will miss a deadline. Customers care most about the product or service. Advertising and branding are simply how they will find you.
A storage unit is a solution to a lot of your business needs.
Check out some of our key features:
- Drive-up access allows for ultimate convenience
- Heated units let you store with comfort
- Online account management gives you the control
- Packing and moving supplies allow you to tackle any move
- Extended access to storage units, including holidays
- Livechat customer service allows you to get the answers you need
- Month-to-month contracts with flexible payment options
- State-of-the-art lighting to be easy on the environment
If you do not have a storage unit, visit selfstor.ca and book yours today!
For help on what size storage unit you will need, check out our helpful size guide: https://www.selfstor.ca/storage-unit-size-guide/
Talk to your local Self Stor manager by dialing 1-833-523-0453, they are available to reserve units or answer any questions.
Self Stor Storage Guelph’s facility is easily accessible from all parts of Guelph and Kitchener, with close proximity to the University and local businesses, featuring storage unit sizes from 5×5 to 20×30. Self Stor Storage Guelph offers a wide range of mini storage options, including heated units, as well as traditional drive-up units. This range of products allows Self Stor Storage Guelph to be the self storage provider with the units that will fit everyone’s needs. Fantastic options for business and commercial storage!
595 Elmira Road North
Guelph, N1K 1G5, Ontario
If you’re looking for trustworthy self storage provider that offers extensive protection of your valuables, you’ve come to the right place. Here at Self Stor North York, you can leave your precious items in our secure storage lockers with confidence. Knowing that it will be safe and secured in our Toronto East Facility located in North York. Self Stor Storage North York offers a wide range of mini storage options, including heated units, climate controlled units, as well as traditional drive-up units or standard units. Fantastic options for business and commercial storage! Services East York, Scarborough, Toronto, Leaside, and North York.
150 Bermondsey Road
North York, M4A 1Y1, Ontario
If you’re moving to a new home around the Richmond Hill area, consider keeping some of your valuables at our Self Stor Storage Richmond Hill facility as we can help lessen the stress and hassle of moving. Self Stor Storage Richmond Hill is a self storage provider with more than a storage space for you. Self Stor Storage Richmond Hill offers a wide range of mini storage options, including heated units, and climate controlled.
25 Newkirk Road
Richmond Hill, L4C 3G4, Ontario
At Self Stor Storage Etobicoke, you will find comprehensive services for the secure safekeeping of your possessions. Our clients’ valuables are secured with our state-of-the-art video surveillance 24/7. Self Stor Storage Etobicoke self storage provider that is conveniently accessible from Downtown Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, and Etobicoke. Self Stor Storage Etobicoke offers a wide range of mini storage options, including heated units, climate controlled units, secure storage lockers, as well as traditional drive-up units or standard units. Fantastic options for business and commercial storage!
55 Kelfield St
Etobicoke, M9W 5A3, Ontario