New business guide: Part 4 – Funding options.
There are a lot of options to consider when attempting to fund your operation. Many of these options may be limited to you, based on your credit, current available funds, or even who you know! Funding is one of the biggest concerns with a new business. Once you open that door, it is difficult to close it, weigh all your options carefully.
- Business loans. Your local bank is usually the first step to funding your business. It will be able to offer funding based on your credit.
- Business grants. Grants are given to businesses in order for them to operate, and are based on their perceived value of the business. They do not have to be paid back, but are incredibly difficult to get.
- Investors. Bringing on individuals or organizations to help fund your business allows for a lot of options. In many situations, they will become a part of the board of directors to ensure their invest is maintained effectively.
- Crowdfunding. One of the newest forms of financing. Often with very little strings attached but is often based on popularity. Kickstarter is the most popular for this.
Choosing the bank
There are several factors that go into selecting the bank that you will be sourcing your loan from. However, the best practice is to stick with your personal bank. This makes payments simple. As well as offering more negotiating options. For many, the desire to keep things separate is important too, this would ensure there are no mix ups. Take the time and way the pros and cons of each bank carefully. Some will offer longer term with lower percentages, or vice versa. Always choose the option that lets you sleep at night, even if that means paying more in the end. Do not just see one, see them all, your business and your life will thank you!
A storage unit is a solution to a lot of your business needs.
Check out some of our key features:
- Drive-up Drive-up access allows for ultimate convenience
- Climate-controlled units let you store with comfort
- 24-HR units are available
- Online account management gives you the control
- Airport lockers allows you to store your luggage for your next flight
- Packing and moving supplies allow you to tackle any move
- Individually alarmed units for enhanced security
- Extended access to storage units, including holidays
- Live chat customer service allows you to get the answers you need
- Month-to-month contracts with flexible payment options
- State-of-the-art lighting to be easy on the environment
- Self storage provider, your needs will be met
If you do not have a storage unit, visit selfstor.ca and book yours today!
For help on what size storage unit you will need, check out our helpful size guide: https://www.selfstor.ca/storage-unit-size-guide/
Talk to your local Self Stor manager by dialing 1-833-523-0453, they are available to reserve units or answer any questions.
Self Stor Storage Guelph’s facility is easily accessible from all parts of Guelph and Kitchener, with close proximity to the University and local businesses, featuring storage unit sizes from 5×5 to 20×30. Self Stor Storage Guelph offers a wide range of mini storage options, including heated units, as well as traditional drive-up units. This range of products allows Self Stor Storage Guelph to be the self storage provider with the units that will fit everyone’s needs. Fantastic options for business and commercial storage!
595 Elmira Road North Guelph, N1K 1G5, Ontario
If you’re looking for trustworthy self storage provider that offers extensive protection of your valuables, you’ve come to the right place. Here at Self Stor North York, you can leave your precious items in our secure storage lockers with confidence. Knowing that it will be safe and secured in our Toronto East Facility located in North York. Self Stor Storage North York offers a wide range of mini storage options, including heated units, climate controlled units, as well as traditional drive-up units or standard units. Fantastic options for business and commercial storage! Services East York, Scarborough, Toronto, Leaside, and North York.
150 Bermondsey Road North York, M4A 1Y1, Ontario
If you’re moving to a new home around the Richmond Hill area, consider keeping some of your valuables at our Self Stor Storage Richmond Hill facility as we can help lessen the stress and hassle of moving. Self Stor Storage Richmond Hill is a self storage provider with more than a storage space for you. Self Stor Storage Richmond Hill offers a wide range of mini storage options, including heated units, and climate controlled opening September 12th 2022.
25 Newkirk Road Richmond Hill, L4C 3G4, Ontario
At Self Stor Storage Etobicoke, you will find comprehensive services for the secure safekeeping of your possessions. Our clients’ valuables are secured with our state-of-the-art video surveillance 24/7. Self Stor Storage Etobicoke self storage provider that is conveniently accessible from Downtown Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, and Etobicoke. Self Stor Storage Etobicoke offers a wide range of mini storage options, including heated units, climate controlled units, secure storage lockers, as well as traditional drive-up units or standard units. Fantastic options for business and commercial storage!
55 Kelfield St Etobicoke, M9W 5A3, Ontario