HOW TO: Vehicle storage checklist
Thinking about storing your winter vehicle or camper? Use this checklist to ensure proper maintenance!
A storage unit is a solution to a lot of your business needs.
Check out some of our key features:
- Drive-up Drive-up access allows for ultimate convenience
- Climate-controlled units let you store with comfort
- 24-HR units are available
- Online account management gives you the control
- Airport lockers allows you to store your luggage for your next flight
- Packing and moving supplies allow you to tackle any move
- Individually alarmed units for enhanced security
- Extended access to storage units, including holidays
- Live chat customer service allows you to get the answers you need
- Month-to-month contracts with flexible payment options
- State-of-the-art lighting to be easy on the environment
- Self storage provider, your needs will be met
If you do not have a storage unit, visit selfstor.ca and book yours today!
For help on what size storage unit you will need, check out our helpful size guide: https://www.selfstor.ca/storage-unit-size-guide/
If you are looking for vehicle storage in Etobicoke, visit our Self Stor Storage Etobicoke page.
If you are looking for vehicle storage in North York, visit our Self Stor Storage North York page.
If you are looking for vehicle storage in Guelph, visit our Self Stor Storage Guelph page.
If you are looking for vehicle storage in Richmond Hill, visit our Self Stor Storage Richmond Hill page.
Thinking about storing your winter vehicle or camper? Use this checklist to ensure proper maintenance! https://www.selfstor.ca/blog/how-to-vehicle-storage-checklist/
Talk to your local Self Stor manager by dialing 1-833-523-0453, they are available to reserve units or answer any questions.