SELF STOR RESPONSE TO COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS)
Self Stor is actively monitoring COVID-19 (Coronavirus), our top priority is the safety and wellbeing of our employees and customers. Storage remains an essential part of operations for businesses and their customers. As such, Self Stor has taken every precaution in order to stay open to allow access. We will post our latest updates here.
We have implemented sanitary procedures under the guidance of governmental regulations. We ask that you follow all precautionary measures set forth.
Please avoid all unnecessary visits and contact. If you must visit a location, please call ahead to confirm details.
Self Stor thanks you for your understanding, we will do everything to ensure your peace of mind during your visit.
PROCESS FOR RENTING A UNIT
- Select your location from https://www.selfstor.ca/location-2/.
- Our offices remain open to take your calls to serve you. Please contact your local Self Stor for support.
- Select your unit by hitting the reserve, and follow the process.
- With an online or phone reservation, our manager will be able to expedite your rental.
- New customers must check –in to the office before gaining access to a storage unit.
- Office hours have been adjusted.
- Site hours remain unchanged.
MANAGING YOUR ACCOUNT
All important account items can be completed online or over the phone.
Online: Payment can be made by visiting https://www.selfstor.ca/paymybill and selecting your site. If you have any questions, please contact your site with the number provided below.
Telephone: You may process a payment to your account by account your local Self Stor.
Etobicoke: 416 241 7867
North York: 416 751 7867
Richmond Hill: 905 508 9966
Guelph: 519 822 7867
CHANGES TO CUSTOMER AND EMPLOYEE POLICIES
- Suspending Storage Delinquency: Self Stor will delay the process on delinquent accounts during this time. We strongly believe in community and want to support our customers as we get through this difficult time, together.
- Working Remotely: All staff not essential to in-store operation have options to work from home, and we are following protocols keep risks to a minimum.
- Cash Handling: We have requested that employees wear gloves to handle payments of cash, and have reiterated the need to follow guidelines for handwashing.
- Increased Sanitary Measures: We have implemented a cleaning routine to match the government regulations. We ask that all customers use the complimentary hand sanitizer when entering the office and respect the SIX FOOT BARRIER.
SELF STOR HOURS OF OPERATIONS DURING COVID-19
We have adjusted our office hours to protect the health and safety of our employees.
Current customers do not have to stop in the office to access their storage unit and may use their unique PASSCARDS to access the property.
Office Hours (subject to change):
Monday: 9 am to 5 pm
Tuesday: 9 am to 5 pm
Wednesday: 9 am to 5 pm
Thursday: 9 am to 5 pm
Friday: 9 am to 5 pm
Saturday: 9 am to 5 pm
Sunday: 11 am to 4 pm. Guelph location is closed. Richmond Hill location is closed effective May 11.