Before you start selling your product or service, you need to build up your brand and get a following of people ready to jump when you open your literal or figurative doors for business.
- Logo: One of the first things to do is create a logo. It needs to be simple and timeless. The standard now is that the logo can properly fit as a mobile application icon. Most large companies have switched to a square style to accommodate the transition. As well as focusing on simple colours with little or no text.
- Company website. Your next step is to create a website. This part is the most time consuming. It is important to create an easy experience, that is imaginative and using colour to draw the attention of the audience. Functionality is always more important than creativity.
- Social media. The new gold standard for reaching customers. The importance of communicating directly with your audience cannot be understated. Regular content is the way to capture them. Create a calendar that you can follow. Pics, memes, articles, additional links. All are important and by having a set schedule, your audience will become habitual.
- Email/mail: Collecting data is one of the most important things to do for a new business, but it is more important to USE that data. Everyone has had an experience where they registered for a product and began to receive emails or phone calls about related products. It feels invasive, but it is effective.
Remember that something is better than nothing. Do not try to go for perfection if it means you will miss a deadline. Customers care most about the product or service. Advertising and branding are simply how they will find you.
A storage unit is a solution to a lot of your business needs.
Check out some of our key features:
- Drive-up access allows for ultimate convenience
- Heated units let you store with comfort
- Online account management gives you the control
- Packing and moving supplies allow you to tackle any move
- Extended access to storage units, including holidays
- Livechat customer service allows you to get the answers you need
- Month-to-month contracts with flexible payment options
- State-of-the-art lighting to be easy on the environment
If you do not have a storage unit, visit selfstor.ca and book yours today!
For help on what size storage unit you will need, check out our helpful size guide: https://www.selfstor.ca/storage-unit-size-guide/
Talk to your local Self Stor manager by dialing 1-833-523-0453, they are available to reserve units or answer any questions.