Registering your business is one of the most important steps. You must decide business structure, which legally affects everything from how you file your taxes to your personal liability.
- Sole proprietorship. A sole proprietorship is an unincorporated business that is owned by one individual. It is the simplest kind of business structure. If you own the business entirely by yourself and plan to be responsible for all debts and obligations, for further details visit: https://www.canada.ca/en/revenue-agency/services/tax/businesses/small-businesses-self-employed-income/setting-your-business/sole-proprietorship.html. Be warned that this route can directly affect your personal credit.
- Partnership. A partnership is an association or relationship between two or more individuals, corporations, trusts, or partnerships that join together to carry on a trade or business. A partnership has clear advantages and disadvantages, to learn more visit: https://www.canada.ca/en/revenue-agency/services/tax/businesses/small-businesses-self-employed-income/setting-your-business/partnership.html.
- Corporation. By forming a corporation, you can protect yourself from some personal liability. To learn more visit: https://www.canada.ca/en/services/business/start/register-with-gov/register-corp.html
It is up to you to decide which fits your needs best. This process is a permanent one and must be done before you embark on your endeavours. If you are having some problems, consult a specialist. Many headaches can be solved by them.
A storage unit is a solution to a lot of your business needs.
Check out some of our key features:
- Drive-up access allows for ultimate convenience
- Heated units let you store with comfort
- Online account management gives you the control
- Packing and moving supplies allow you to tackle any move
- Extended access to storage units, including holidays
- Livechat customer service allows you to get the answers you need
- Month-to-month contracts with flexible payment options
- State-of-the-art lighting to be easy on the environment
If you do not have a storage unit, visit selfstor.ca and book yours today!
For help on what size storage unit you will need, check out our helpful size guide: https://www.selfstor.ca/storage-unit-size-guide/
Talk to your local Self Stor manager by dialing 1-833-523-0453, they are available to reserve units or answer any questions.
Self Stor’s Guelph facility is easily accessible from all parts of Guelph and Kitchener, with close proximity to the University and local businesses, featuring storage unit sizes from 5×5 to 12×30. Self Stor Guelph offers a wide range of mini storage options, including heated units, as well as traditional drive-up units. This range of products allows Self Stor Guelph to be the self storage provider with the units that will fit everyone’s needs.
595 Elmira Road NorthGuelph, N1K 1G5, Ontario
If you’re looking for trustworthy self storage provider that offers extensive protection of your valuables, you’ve come to the right place. Here at Self Stor North York, you can leave your precious items in our secure storage lockers with confidence. Knowing that it will be safe and secured in our Toronto East Facility located in North York. Self Stor North York offers a wide range of mini storage options, including heated units, climate controlled units, as well as traditional drive-up units or standard units.
150 Bermondsey RoadNorth York, M4A 1Y1, Ontario
If you’re moving to a new home around the Richmond Hill area, consider keeping some of your valuables at our Self Stor Richmond Hill facility as we can help lessen the stress and hassle of moving. Self Stor Richmond Hill is a self storage provider with more than a storage space for you. Along with every self storage solution we offer, you will receive security and protection for your belongings, convenience, and the guarantee of outstanding service. Self Stor Richmond Hill offers a wide range of mini storage options, including heated units, as well as traditional drive-up units or standard units.
25 Newkirk RoadRichmond Hill, L4C 3G4, Ontario
At Self Stor Etobicoke, you will find comprehensive services for the secure safekeeping of your possessions. Our clients’ valuables are secured with our state-of-the-art video surveillance 24/7. Self Stor Etobicoke self storage provider that is conveniently accessible from Downtown Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, and Etobicoke. Self Stor Etobicoke offers a wide range of mini storage options, including heated units, climate controlled units, secure storage lockers, as well as traditional drive-up units or standard units.
55 Kelfield StEtobicoke, M9W 5A3, Ontario