Business storage in Toronto does not have to be expensive, inconvenient, or vulnerable to pests. At Self Stor, we are proud to offer storage units throughout The Greater Toronto Area that are the exact opposite.
Our affordable, conveniently accessible, clean and pest-free storage units are perfect for businesses in all stages of growth. Self Stor storage units come in a wide variety of sizes without long-term commitment. Our business storage solutions are as flexible as your business needs.
Above all, our storage facilities are secure. With 24/7 surveillance and custom access codes, businesses love storing with us.
Storage units are an affordable alternative to creating, or expanding, the brick and mortar location of your business. At Self Stor, our storage facilities are state-of-the-art. When it comes to climate control, accessibility, video surveillance and security, your business storage needs will be met in full.
When is the right time to rent a storage unit for your business?
Here are 8 signs your business is ready for a secure storage solution:
1. Your inventory has grown too big for your storefront or home business.
When stocking more of a product that you already offer, or creating variety for your customers, growing inventory takes up space. Don’t compromise your home work space or store merchandising efforts because of lack of storage.
The benefits of storing your business inventory at Self Stor:
- Climate-controlled, secure storage units that will keep your inventory in mint condition while it awaits your customers.
- Climate control is especially beneficial for antiques and collectibles dealers.
- Acceptance of shipments on your behalf so you only access your inventory when you need it.
- Security options including multiple access codes. Your inventory will only accessed by people you select.
2. You have a mobile business
If you are landscaping, contracting, home staging or catering, your supplies and equipment need a safe place to stay in between jobs.
The benefits of storing your business equipment and supplies at Self Stor:
- Conveniently located storage units throughout the GTA. Your storage spaces can move closer to your clients when you need them to.
- Drive-up storage units that allow for large pieces of machinery, equipment and vehicles to be stored easily.
- A Self Stor mailbox provides you with a business address for your professional correspondence needs.
- Secure, multiple access codes allow employees and contractors to have access. They can retrieve equipment and supplies only from the storage units you need them to, 24/7.
- Multiple storage units for different areas of business allow for seamless organization of materials for different jobs and projects.
3. You have sensitive records and documents
Record keeping is a significant component of running a business. Climate-controlled storage units are ideal for keeping documents that are important but do not need to be kept at your business location. Our storage units are always clean, pest-free and ultra secure. Your records are just as safe with us than in your office – perhaps even safer.
The benefits of storing your documents at Self Stor:
- Climate-controlled units will keep paper and electronics from being damaged by temperature and humidity changes.
- 24/7 secure access will ensure you can retrieve your documents when you need to.
- Offsite document storage at Self Stor prevents privacy breaches.
- Multiple access codes are created and deleted as personnel gain or lose access privileges.
4. You import/export goods
If your business imports or exports goods, a secure storage space close to the airport makes sound business sense. Our Toronto West location is a short drive from Toronto Pearson International Airport.
The benefits of an import/export business using Self Stor:
- Proximity to Toronto International Airport for convenient pick-up and drop-off of shipments.
- Acceptance of shipments on your behalf so you can access your goods when it is convenient for you.
- Multiple access codes so employees and shippers can access goods to bring to your customers.
- Multiple storage units allow for goods to be organized for pickups and drop offs.
- Mailbox service for professional correspondence.
5. You have a growing online sales business
The best part about having an online business is that you don’t need a storefront. However, if you are selling products online, you still need to find a place to store inventory. At Self Stor we have storage units in a wide variety of sizes to suit any stage of growth of your online business.
The benefits of storing products for your online store with Self Stor:
- We accept shipments on your behalf so that you can spend more time focusing on your online business.
- Mailbox services give you an address to use for professional correspondence.
- Climate-controlled storage options will keep your products safe and in perfect condition for your customers.
- 24/7 secure access so that you can get to your product when you need to.
Whatever your business storage needs, at Self Stor we are happy to help.
Do you need a storage solution for your business that is not listed here? Ask us!
Find your perfect storage unit for your growing business today.